Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Kids Crafts - Welcome parents, teachers, GrandParents and, of course, kids! Here you'll find lots of creative activities for kids ages

Forums     Login   Signup

Kids Crafts

Manager: admins
Welcome parents, teachers, GrandParents and, of course, kids! Here you'll find lots of creative activities for kids ages 2 through 15. Our Ring is founded on the belief that children are naturally creative and love brain-stimulating activities when given the chance.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

14 Great St. Patrick's Day Rainbow Crafts - 02/12/2013
http://media-cache-ec5.pinterest.com/upload/153122456050580210_tn43U3aZ_c.jpg

Legend says if you follow the end of he rainbow, you'll find the Leprechaun's pot of gold. I love rainbow crafts, which are not limited to St. Patrick's Day, but have special meaning for this holiday. This is a round-up of the best 14 rainbow crafts for kids and preschoolers, especially for St. Patrick's Day. The crafts listed here represent a variety of techniques for making rainbow crafts including some mobiles and food recipes. You'll find the perfect one for home or school. May the luck of the Irish be with you this St. Patty's Day. 1. St. Patrick's Day Pop-Up Rainbow Card Craft Craft Ideas for Kids  2. St. Patrick's Day Shamrock Rainbow Streamer Craft Rockabye Butterfly   3. St. Patrick's Day Fruit Loops Rainbow Craft Katie North   4. St. Patrick's Day Rainbow Cake Recipe The Diaz Family   5. St. Patrick's Day Rainbow Swirl Cookies Recipe Teaching with TLC   6. St. Patrick's Day Paper Plate Rainbow Mobile Craft 4 Crazy Kings   7. St. Patrick's Day Modern Rainbow Mobile Craft Paging Supermom   8. St. Patrick's Day 2D Rainbow Pot of Gold Mobile Craft Lucky Me   9. St. Patrick's Day Rainbow Hand Print Craft    B-Inspired Mama   10. St. Patrick's Day Rainbow Pom Pom Wreath Craft Family Education 11. St. Patrick's Day Fingerprint Rainbow Craft Lucky Me   12. St. Patrick's Day Pot of Gold Craft Makes and Takes   13. St. Patrick's Day Tissue Paper Rainbow Craft Play and Learn with Dana   14. St. Pat...

14 Great St. Patrick's Day Rainbow Crafts

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy