Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The History Ring - This ring celebrates History, historical events, figures and fields. This Ring is designed to be seen by all ages. You m

Forums     Login   Signup

The History Ring

Subrings: World War II History   Egyptian History  
Manager: thehistoryring
This ring celebrates History, historical events, figures and fields. This Ring is designed to be seen by all ages. You must have detailed historical information, or links to sites which do, on your website in order to join the Ring. "Commercial" sites are not encouraged, and must have a considerable amount of detailed information on their site to qualify for membership. The address you list on your application MUST be the page where you will place the Ring's HTML code.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Lip Rouge Redux - 03/26/2013
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qvSgp3UBsRM/UIGq0wJxFJI/AAAAAAAACL0/-pPs9W3TkzE/s320/100_8894.JPG

I use my lard-based rouge often enough that I found it worthwhile to fix up a second batch. I mixed about 1/8 teaspoon carmine with about one (heaped) 1/4 teaspoon of benzoinated lard . Also this time, as promised , I added one drop of pure rose essential oil (a gift from my dad when he was working as a salesman at Aroma Land .)  It's definitely more pleasant to use with its new heavy rose fragrance. Color and texture are as before. Oddly, this mixture is a little drying on the lips -- unexpected for something so greasy! I suppose it could be a side effect of the benzoin.  Note: I actually have a commercial lip color that is a very similar tone to the lard product. Due to the wretched habit of cosmetic companies changing their selection of lip colors every season, I don't know if it's available anymore, but if you find it -- L'Oreal Colour Juice in Candy Apple 700. 

Lip Rouge Redux

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy