Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Goddess Circle - A web ring for Pagan, Wiccan and Witchcraft sites. All traditions welcome. We especially cherish sites with a female per

Forums     Login   Signup

The Goddess Circle

Manager:
A web ring for Pagan, Wiccan and Witchcraft sites. All traditions welcome. We especially cherish sites with a female perspective on spirituality and religion, and sites about any of our many Goddesses. Commercial sites welcome if relevant. 

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Hibernation is Over!!! - 03/31/2013
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-QnbUfqwnY0o/UVjIrb8Tm-I/AAAAAAAAAmQ/huklvQfkBSY/s320/549062_10151898490322814_1085977300_n.jpg

lol As the title states, I have finally woken up. I wasn't literally asleep but I was very ill this winter. A few hospital visits over the winter and pretty much being bed ridden sucks. Especially when you have a busy household. On top of that I am dealing with an incredibly ignorant landlord who seems to be doing everything in her power to screw herself over. I won't go too much into details but lets leave it this...court. We also had our beloved kitten Ares pass away, which was a huge blow to our family. M.J and Ares relaxing in the sun together Other then that I was busy being a mama and taking care of a preggy Kallisto, who gave birth to a six beautiful kittens last month. Kallisto cuddling her son, two were born looking like Ares Six incredible and precious kittens =^.^=  My SO spent the winter continuing renovations on the art gallery, and I am proud to say we have a indoor greenhouse! Not only that but our close friend and coven mate Raven along with my spouse, have begun an aquaponic set up in there. So pretty soon I will be drying herbs and preparing my own oils and the likes. Raven also is fast becoming a talented jewelry designer along with his SO Cassie. Needless to say with all our talents combined we will soon be producing organic food and various other products to sell for our fellow pagans and greenies grow little sprouts grrrrooooowwwww!! I will be moving in the near future but once I am set up, I will be updating and creating. I am very excited :) I ho...

Hibernation is Over!!!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy