Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Goddess Circle - A web ring for Pagan, Wiccan and Witchcraft sites. All traditions welcome. We especially cherish sites with a female per

Forums     Login   Signup

The Goddess Circle

Manager:
A web ring for Pagan, Wiccan and Witchcraft sites. All traditions welcome. We especially cherish sites with a female perspective on spirituality and religion, and sites about any of our many Goddesses. Commercial sites welcome if relevant. 

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 5 of 5
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

New Moon and Solar Eclipse: a new economy, a new beginning - 05/20/2012
Eclipses have been shaking up the charts of us Capricorns (and all you Cancers by extension) for two years there, with the last big influence for caps back in the winter.  During that two year pattern of Capricorn eclipses, I began two new businesses, started this blog, returned to three (!) graduate school programs, completed my life coachin...

New Moon and Solar Eclipse: a new economy, a new beginning

Replied - 07/05/2012

Replied - 05/20/2012
http://gfx.tarot.com/images/feeds/300x300/solar-eclipse-2-300x300.jpg

Eclipses have been shaking up the charts of us Capricorns (and all you Cancers by extension) for two years there, with the last big influence for caps back in the winter.  During that two year pattern of Capricorn eclipses, I began two new businesses, started this blog, returned to three (!) graduate school programs, completed my life coachin...

Replied - 05/20/2012

Eclipses have been shaking up the charts of us Capricorns (and all you Cancers by extension) for two years there, with the last big influence for caps back in the winter.  During that two year pattern of Capricorn eclipses, I began two new businesses, started this blog, returned to three (!) graduate school programs, completed my life coaching certification, and split up with my ex co-parent.  I also found and rented an awesome house, ...

Replied - 05/20/2012

Eclipses have been shaking up the charts of us Capricorns (and all you Cancers by extension) for two years there, with the last big influence for caps back in the winter.  During that two year pattern of Capricorn eclipses, I began two new businesses, started this blog, returned to three (!) graduate school programs, completed my life coaching certification, and split up with my ex co-parent.  I also found and rented an awesome house, am busy moving there, helped my daughter get into college and took an amazing part time job with an arts program I really respect.  So perhaps that gives you some idea of how important eclipses can be in your astrology chart!! Today's eclipse is in the first degree of Gemini, and with my Gemini ascendant, it promises to be the beginning of a series of life changes in my future.  Yet with Gemini ruling travel, communication and ideas, the changes don't look as earth-shaking as those in ...

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy