Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Genealogy - Your genealogy stop for * family history information, * assistance with genealogy research and resources, * or just the

Forums     Login   Signup

Genealogy

Manager: andrea
GenRing is the largest plus one of the oldest and most visited amateur genealogy WebRings in the system. Any amateur genealogy website is encouraged to participate!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Matrilineal Monday - Through My Paternal Grandmother - 09/02/2013
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-4EYXq_VdrtM/UiInbJfEhPI/AAAAAAAAOeI/Shd20rkj9z4/s1600/MARY19_1.jpg

I thought I would switch up the Matrilineal Monday a bit, and follow the maternal lines of my paternal grandmother, Mary Elizabeth Faudree. Mary Elizabeth Faudree was the daughter of Stephen Ledford Faudree and his wife Elizabeth Carnefix . Mary Elizabeth Faudree Elizabeth Carnefix was the daughter of George W. Carnefix and Mary Susan Daugherty . Elizabeth Carnefix Faudree Mary Susan Daugherty was the daughter of Philip Daugherty and his wife Rachel Lake . At this point the story ends. Although I am working on it daily! So hopefully next time I will have more to share!

Matrilineal Monday - Through My Paternal Grandmother

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy