Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Genealogy - Your genealogy stop for * family history information, * assistance with genealogy research and resources, * or just the

Forums     Login   Signup

Genealogy

Manager: andrea
GenRing is the largest plus one of the oldest and most visited amateur genealogy WebRings in the system. Any amateur genealogy website is encouraged to participate!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Sibling Saturday - Anna and Adelaide - 08/31/2013
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-07BxdmytR6A/Uh1sblU833I/AAAAAAAAOdI/06LiFPgMfAk/s400/Adeline_Josepha_DuBois_Eve_and_GD_Joann_Ruth_Snook.jpg

For those of you who have been following my blog this week, you will recognize the DuBois family whom I have been working on. This is the family of my gr-gr-gr-grandparents. Born in 1840, my gr-gr-grandmother, Anna was born to Nicholas DuBois and his wife Magdalain Houin. Anna was the DuBois' first born child. In 1857 Anna married Joseph EVE .  Anna and Joseph had six children together: Nicholas ; Lawrence ; Alfred ; Charles ; Adeline ; Joseph . It is in 1870, following the birth of Joseph that Anna dies. In 1871, just a few months after the death of Anna, Joseph remarries. This time to Anna's younger sister, Adeline.

Sibling Saturday - Anna and Adelaide

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy