Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Genealogy - Your genealogy stop for * family history information, * assistance with genealogy research and resources, * or just the

Forums     Login   Signup

Genealogy

Manager: andrea
GenRing is the largest plus one of the oldest and most visited amateur genealogy WebRings in the system. Any amateur genealogy website is encouraged to participate!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

F is for Family Historian 5 - 04/06/2013
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-4KxRs6FSTvU/UWARUF08y5I/AAAAAAAAAOM/AeKXhH_hgiU/s320/focus_window.jpg

Family Historian is a brilliant example of genealogical software provided by Calico Pie. I have now been using it since version 2 and I would find it very difficult to change. Most of your work is done from the "focus window" where you can add family members and update their lives. Family Historian provides and amazing array of options for charting your family tree. And when you want to write your book about your ancestors Family Historian's publishing feature compiles all your information into ready made documents, CDs or websites. As well as great advice from the makers of Family History there is also a very active User Group, FHUG , available online managed by the very able Jane Taubman. In addition there are a range of training in the use of Family Historian available from providers such as the Society of Genealogists and My-History .

F is for Family Historian 5

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy