Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Genealogy - Your genealogy stop for * family history information, * assistance with genealogy research and resources, * or just the

Forums     Login   Signup

Genealogy

Manager: andrea
GenRing is the largest plus one of the oldest and most visited amateur genealogy WebRings in the system. Any amateur genealogy website is encouraged to participate!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Family Recipe Friday - Tortilla Pizza - 01/18/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-s_nUHFYV9Aw/UPLU_F76YLI/AAAAAAAAN-I/wqzBJ0shSDA/s400/tortilla+pizza.jpg

This is one of my favorite quick dinners to make. It literally takes about a minute and a half to prepare, and can be on the table in about 10 minutes! Tortilla pizza! Tortilla Pizza   INGREDIENTS   1 flour tortilla per person Ragu pizza sauce Shredded pizza blend cheese   PREPARE Preheat oven to 375-F. Place a tortilla flat on a cookie sheet or pizza pan. Spoon sauce on the tortilla and top with desired amount of cheese. Bake for 7-10 minutes . Let sit one minute. Serve.   These can have ANYTHING added to them! I’ve added left over browned beef; shredded chicken; pepperoni; baby spinach; feta cheese; sliced flank steak; peppers; onions; etc. Anything can be added! Or they are delicious, just as listed above! Oh, and by the way…. You’re very welcome! 

Family Recipe Friday - Tortilla Pizza

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy