Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Genealogy - Your genealogy stop for * family history information, * assistance with genealogy research and resources, * or just the

Forums     Login   Signup

Genealogy

Manager: andrea
GenRing is the largest plus one of the oldest and most visited amateur genealogy WebRings in the system. Any amateur genealogy website is encouraged to participate!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 5 of 5
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Amaneunsis Monday - 03/05/2012
Joseph Bean's Civil War Draft - Page No. 20 Mason, Lewis, Greenup, Montgomery and other counties unreadable, in the state of Kentucky. Enumerated in Sept. 1863 by Provost Marshall Wm. C. Grier. Sub District No. 4 - Line 7 BEAN, Joseph F. - age 34 - color white - Occupation Preacher - place of birth Virginia Joseph Floyd Bean was born 06 Apr 1828 in Monroe County, Virginia...

Amaneunsis Monday

Replied - 03/12/2012
Bean Indenture - William Bean's Indenture Contract: Dated 18 Sept. 1804 "This indenture made this 18th of Sept 1804 one thousand eight hundred and four between Jas. Christy owen Neal Robt Johnston and henry McDaniel of the one part overseers of the poor for monroe County and henry Smith of the other part witnesseth that the so overssers doth bind an orphan boy nam...

Amaneunsis Monday

Replied - 12/03/2012
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WGDI0Oa1-zE/ULzMkgssT-I/AAAAAAAAN0o/kcOH3eWKbyk/s400/George_Tennille_Sr_to_Sally_Davis_-24_Nov_1819.jpg

Tennille and Davis -   "Territory of Missouri County of Cooper} I James Brussles a Justice of the peace for the County aforesaid do hereby certify that I did perform the Marriage Ceremony between George Tennille and Sally Davis on the twenty fourth day of November in the year Eighteen Hundred and Nineteen. Boonville 6th day January 1820                          James Brussles J.P."

Amaneunsis Monday

Replied - 12/17/2012
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-NlXR-f-0q9c/UMcjRzwJsmI/AAAAAAAAN4I/3_XavFndrhU/s640/Gottleib_Dreher_-_passenger_list_to_US.jpg

Gottleib Arrives In the US - Arrival on the ship "Patrick Henry" in New York, NY via London, England coming from Germany. Passenger listed before Gottleib is a George HUNSINGER. This could be a relative of Gottlieb's wife, Sarah HUNSINGER. George HUNSINGER is listed on line 5 and Gottleib Dreher on line 6.

Amaneunsis Monday

Replied - 12/24/2012
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-zDqrB8I_02c/UMcj-KGWyAI/AAAAAAAAN4Q/rUaXEKg8kp8/s400/HENRYD_1013.jpg

The Cemetery Plot Purchase - This Indenture Witnesses That Wolfe Cemetery, INC. Georgetown, Indiana In consideration of   One Hundred Dollars, to it paid, hereby sells and conveys Unto Henry Dreher, the perpetual use and occupancy, for the purpose hereinafter Mentioned, of the following described parcel of land known as Lot 5 & 7, in Range No. 10 Section 5 of Plat No. 702 of the Wolfe Cemetery Formerly Georgetown Township Burying Ground To have and to hold the same unto the said Henry Dreher and his heirs and assigns Forever, as a Private Burying Lot, subject to such reasonable regulations for the good government and preservation of said Cemetery as Said Wolfe Cemetery, INC., shall from time to time establish. It being expressly understood that this conveyance is executed and delivered With the express reservation of the grantor, that if said premises shall at any time be used by any person whomever for any other purpose Than herein set out, the use, occu...

Amaneunsis Monday

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy