Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Dark Sites - Escape the sanity of simplicity, and wallow amidst the chaotic blissfulness of The Dark sites Of The Web! Bring Your Mor

Forums     Login   Signup

Dark Sites

Manager: tattooed_ogre
Post anything here: Links, Messages, Poems, Stories, News, whatever it may be....say it here...

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

post by soulbounddesigns - 09/01/2012
It's my favorite time of year again! The count down to Halloween has officially begun. Time to enjoy the season as it changes, the crisp snap in the air, the smell of brown leaves on the ground, happy jack o lanterns smiling down on us from all the store shelves, haunted theme parks...this is the time for all vamps, witches, wereghoulies and goblins to celebrate!!!

In reverence of my most favorite holiday I bring to you the Bite Me collection by Soubound Designs. A delectable assortment of dark and whimsical confections to delight the darkest of souls;) Stay tuned for updates and the upcoming release date!!! Follow me here for all the latetest updates: Soulbound Designs Facebook
What's you're favorite thing to do during the Halloween season?

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy