Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Urban Exploration - Sites focusing on the art of urban exploration: touring storm drains, abandoned buildings, rooftops, transit tunnels, co

Forums     Login   Signup

Urban Exploration

Subrings: Urban Exploration - Houses   Urban Exploration Photography   Urban Exploration - Hospitals   Urban Exploration - Paris France   Urban Exploration - Belgium  
Manager: trekker1
This forum serves the urban exploration ring, which contains sites focussing on the art of urban exploration: touring storm drains, abandoned buildings, rooftops, transit tunnels, college steam tunnels and other off-limits locations.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

September Urbex News part 2 - errrm again Sept 2013 - 09/10/2013
Busy busy this month with lots of interesting nuggets so here we have a further news installment for September 2013. First off not so much urbex related but a bit of street art with the Manchester Evening News featuring my mooching ground of Stevenson Square, Manchester. Next up the derelict housing estate used in the television series Shameless gets torched by the local scroates and we head back again to the Manchester Evening News for details and photos - I should add the MEN have either got a new camera or a new photographer. An old favourite on the "permission visit" circuit is Hulme Hippodrome which is featured in the Daily Mail , you might want to skip back in time to December 2011 with a similar article from the Manchester Evening News . - readers wishing to avoid visiting the Daily Mail website can hop to Canada's Star Pheonix. Speaking of the Daily Fail , this article on the closed Camelot theme park was featured 2nd September and is more of a historical item, when we popped by in back in June this year a lot of the park had been dismantled and shipped of to other parks around the country - the water slides went to Gulliver's World at least a week before we visited. Must say it looks like a good gig flogging pics to the Mail, but I've seen better shots of the fallen Camelot, a lot better. Time to get all covered in shit down in the sewers of London, an interesting article from the London Evening Standard , sewers always interest me but the fear of me constantly thro...

September Urbex News part 2 - errrm again Sept 2013

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy