Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Urban Exploration - Sites focusing on the art of urban exploration: touring storm drains, abandoned buildings, rooftops, transit tunnels, co

Forums     Login   Signup

Urban Exploration

Subrings: Urban Exploration - Houses   Urban Exploration Photography   Urban Exploration - Hospitals   Urban Exploration - Paris France   Urban Exploration - Belgium  
Manager: trekker1
This forum serves the urban exploration ring, which contains sites focussing on the art of urban exploration: touring storm drains, abandoned buildings, rooftops, transit tunnels, college steam tunnels and other off-limits locations.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Magpie Mine, Sheldon - September 2013 - 09/08/2013
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7428/9699186413_dfd172df15_z.jpg

Magpie Mine, Sheldon, Derbyshire - worth a mooch both Tin Dog and I thought, an 18th century lead mine in some of England's finest countryside and only an hours drive from Manchester. A favorite mooch of many an urban explorer who is fed up of grime and slime, industrial heritage with fresh air and cow poo. So what we have here is a cursed industrial site, a scene of murders it says in this here guide book - made a nice change to buy a guide book (and only one shiny English Pound).   An enchanting place, they have a website and I'm not going into the history of this place, get in the car and buy a guide book to the place when you get there. DE45 1QU is the postcode for your satnav, pop into Sheldon village on your wayback for a beer or to the tea shop, Sheldon is a beautiful village - now get off your arse. Still here ??? One last pic, off you trot go and get some Derbyshire air in your lungs.   Magpie Mines

Magpie Mine, Sheldon - September 2013

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy