Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Urban Exploration - Sites focusing on the art of urban exploration: touring storm drains, abandoned buildings, rooftops, transit tunnels, co

Forums     Login   Signup

Urban Exploration

Subrings: Urban Exploration - Houses   Urban Exploration Photography   Urban Exploration - Hospitals   Urban Exploration - Paris France   Urban Exploration - Belgium  
Manager: trekker1
This forum serves the urban exploration ring, which contains sites focussing on the art of urban exploration: touring storm drains, abandoned buildings, rooftops, transit tunnels, college steam tunnels and other off-limits locations.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Duke of Lancaster, from the air - July 2013 - 07/08/2013
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7291/9233243898_d3acb62c2f_z.jpg

Summer is here at last, so a quick spin down to Mostyn, North Wales - a return to the ghost ship that is slowly being turned into an art canvas - The Duke of Lancaster. As always my pilot was Captain Pugwash and we flew in via Liverpool from our top secret underground hanger, otherwise known as the Batcave. Not that much had changed from my last visit, but with the improved weather it was time to get some much improved photographs.   So if your a fan of the old ship take a look at my Flickr set , with photos of the art , shots pre-artwork and any many more aerial shots of the beast or take a look thru my blogs on the Duke of Lancaster. Copyright 2013 Fragglehunter Do not reproduce in whole or part without permission of the Copyright holder.

Duke of Lancaster, from the air - July 2013

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy