Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Urban Exploration - Sites focusing on the art of urban exploration: touring storm drains, abandoned buildings, rooftops, transit tunnels, co

Forums     Login   Signup

Urban Exploration

Subrings: Urban Exploration - Houses   Urban Exploration Photography   Urban Exploration - Hospitals   Urban Exploration - Paris France   Urban Exploration - Belgium  
Manager: trekker1
This forum serves the urban exploration ring, which contains sites focussing on the art of urban exploration: touring storm drains, abandoned buildings, rooftops, transit tunnels, college steam tunnels and other off-limits locations.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Smile on Faces, Blackburn - June 2013 - 06/23/2013
http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5346/9115122191_73765b3131_z.jpg

A wet and windy day and we found ourselves in the wonderful town of Blackburn. I say we, myself and the Urban Spaceman - both wearing our new shiny leather boots, courtesy of my "pen friends" at Palladium Boots. Nestled in the red light area of Blackburn, this former nursery had closed in 2007 following an Ofsted report that advised children "would be or may be exposed to harm". Add to that a local bail hostel next door and the rest is history as they say.   Didn't look bad at first glance..... and more and more spooky stairs (must of scared the kids shitless this place) until we got to the party room Sadly, a dark, derp of building, with signs of fire bugs and metal fairies, it is lacking anything of any interest.

Smile on Faces, Blackburn - June 2013

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy