Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Urban Exploration - Sites focusing on the art of urban exploration: touring storm drains, abandoned buildings, rooftops, transit tunnels, co

Forums     Login   Signup

Urban Exploration

Subrings: Urban Exploration - Houses   Urban Exploration Photography   Urban Exploration - Hospitals   Urban Exploration - Paris France   Urban Exploration - Belgium  
Manager: trekker1
This forum serves the urban exploration ring, which contains sites focussing on the art of urban exploration: touring storm drains, abandoned buildings, rooftops, transit tunnels, college steam tunnels and other off-limits locations.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Editorial: May - 05/05/2013
http://static.environmentalgraffiti.com/sites/default/files/images/uluk14.jpg

The month of April saw the end of my current travel spree, as I retreated to my Black Sea lair in order to write up some of these recent adventures; while simultaneously saving money for my next trip. This editorial should give you an idea of what you can expect to see appearing on The Bohemian Blog over the next month... as well as sharing the usual round-up of noteworthy links. Link Roundup For your consideration this month: some superb recent photography of Chernobyl, a fascinating infographic about Hong Kong's most notorious slum, Indonesian abandonments and a smattering of communist ghosts. Abandoned Resorts on an Indonesian Island A Couple Vagabonds Kowloon's Walled City of Anarchy Weird Asia News Forgotten Space Shuttles of the Baikonur Cosmodrome Urbex France Chernobyl 2013 Fragglehunter on Flickr The Decline of Old Kashgar Environmental Graffiti Back to Bulgaria I flew back to Turkey just a couple of weeks ago, before taking a coach up and across the border to Bulgaria's Black Sea coast. Here, back in my own apartment, I'm revelling in the relative luxuries of a shower, a washing machine, and having a whole bedroom to myself. It was roughly this time last year that I was setting off for Kiev, on the first leg of my overland journey to China. I have barely stopped to rest since then, and in the last 12 months I've visited Moldova, Ukraine and Russia, Romania twice, China four times, Hong Kong and Singapore, a month in Kazakhstan and three separate trips through Turke...

Editorial: May

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy