Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Urban Exploration - Sites focusing on the art of urban exploration: touring storm drains, abandoned buildings, rooftops, transit tunnels, co

Forums     Login   Signup

Urban Exploration

Subrings: Urban Exploration - Houses   Urban Exploration Photography   Urban Exploration - Hospitals   Urban Exploration - Paris France   Urban Exploration - Belgium  
Manager: trekker1
This forum serves the urban exploration ring, which contains sites focussing on the art of urban exploration: touring storm drains, abandoned buildings, rooftops, transit tunnels, college steam tunnels and other off-limits locations.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

April - 04/03/2013
http://static.businessinsider.com/image/513f49cceab8eae777000021-915/even-soldiers-have-time-for-rollercoasters.jpg

The usual monthly round-up: a handful of links to wonderfully bizarre corners of the interweb, as well as a review of my current whereabouts and recent exploits. Including ghost cities, abandoned theme parks and adventures in North Korea... Link Roundup Below you'll find a concise smattering of the sites I've enjoyed reading this month; ranging from retro-futuristic toy modifications to far-fetched conspiracy theories, as well as some truly breathtaking behind-the-scenes photography in the DPRK. Chinese Illuminati Pyramids Nexus Illuminati Bucharest From Above Locuri Uitate Steampunk Nerf Blasters Urban Ghosts Abandoned Village in Hong Kong Timeless Dimension The Human Side to North Korea Business Insider March Features In a somewhat unexpected turn of events, The Bohemian Blog seems to be going viral in Hungary at the moment... thanks to a great little feature on the site Falanszter . Their primary interest is in Az építkezés és a rombolás évszázadai ; or, as Google Translate would have it, "Centuries of construction and destruction". I'm down with that. If you enjoyed my reports on the Park-Monument of the Bulgarian-Soviet Friendship and the abandoned nuclear bunker beneath, then you really need to check this out. The guys at Falanszter have pulled out all the stops, giving an in-depth overview of the planning and conception of the monument... and featuring, alongside some of my images, a range of archive photographs taken from the monument's opening ceremony. Excep...

April

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy