Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Urban Exploration - Sites focusing on the art of urban exploration: touring storm drains, abandoned buildings, rooftops, transit tunnels, co

Forums     Login   Signup

Urban Exploration

Subrings: Urban Exploration - Houses   Urban Exploration Photography   Urban Exploration - Hospitals   Urban Exploration - Paris France   Urban Exploration - Belgium  
Manager: trekker1
This forum serves the urban exploration ring, which contains sites focussing on the art of urban exploration: touring storm drains, abandoned buildings, rooftops, transit tunnels, college steam tunnels and other off-limits locations.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

A new home - 03/26/2013
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lDLctOlKp9M/UVHJysMp_vI/AAAAAAAACb8/D6UIhe_eD3g/s320/Kitchen.jpg

Joe and I have taken the plunge, and are in the process of buying a house. I guess this blog has turned into milestones for us. After we returned to Oregon we have been living in an apt, and we are so ready to get out of here! Large Kitchen Our realtor found us a great house! Built in 1890, but very clean (inspection is tomorrow), with .26 acres, and a sunroom attached to what was probably an old carriage house turned garage. Faux door The real door is to the right  To the left here is the sunroom. I'd love to install a glass roof someday and make it a true solarium. This is going to be my writer's retreat/plant house/sanctuary View from Solarium I have many plans for gardens and chickens back here! My dreams of homesteading can hopefully come true here. I'm crossing my fingers that the inspection goes well and we can move forward!! I have so many plans for renovations. I want to put all bamboo flooring in, new countertops, new paint, etc. I've been researching DIY projects, I want to do them myself!! This year should be even better than the last :)

A new home

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy