Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Urban Exploration - Sites focusing on the art of urban exploration: touring storm drains, abandoned buildings, rooftops, transit tunnels, co

Forums     Login   Signup

Urban Exploration

Subrings: Urban Exploration - Houses   Urban Exploration Photography   Urban Exploration - Hospitals   Urban Exploration - Paris France   Urban Exploration - Belgium  
Manager: trekker1
This forum serves the urban exploration ring, which contains sites focussing on the art of urban exploration: touring storm drains, abandoned buildings, rooftops, transit tunnels, college steam tunnels and other off-limits locations.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

March - 03/07/2013
http://cdn2.blog.nileguide.com/blog/files/2010/06/023Catacombs_800x533.jpg

Summer is over, and Spring has come again. My trip to the Southern Hemisphere has left me somewhat disorientated in terms of seasons, but has also provided some great inspiration for future reports. In this editorial you’ll find a few sneak peaks at things to come, as well as the usual roundup of strange, wonderful and bizarre links from all around the interweb. Link Roundup Despite it being a busy month, I still managed to find the time to trawl through some of the weirder corners of the net. Here are five of my favourite findings, presented for your delectation. North Korean Propaganda Posters Archive Caveman Circus Soviet Ghost Town in the Arctic English Russia How to Decalcify Your Pineal Gland Squidoo China Builds Dense Metropolis from Scratch Web Urbanist 10 Must-See Underground Sites of the World Nile Guide The Last Month My life of late seems to have fallen into an almost Persephonic cycle of exploration and reporting; I’ll spend half the year travelling to fascinating, far-flung corners of the world (during which time my blog posts slow down to meagre trickle), before retreating to my Bulgarian lair for another six months of working and writing. February may have appeared a somewhat slow month for The Bohemian Blog , but you can rest assured that my apparent absence reflects an avalanch of reports to come! I have spent most of 2013 so far in Australia. My stay there was a rather unexpected affair, but looking back it’s hard to find the words to describe quite ...

March

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy