Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Urban Exploration - Sites focusing on the art of urban exploration: touring storm drains, abandoned buildings, rooftops, transit tunnels, co

Forums     Login   Signup

Urban Exploration

Subrings: Urban Exploration - Houses   Urban Exploration Photography   Urban Exploration - Hospitals   Urban Exploration - Paris France   Urban Exploration - Belgium  
Manager: trekker1
This forum serves the urban exploration ring, which contains sites focussing on the art of urban exploration: touring storm drains, abandoned buildings, rooftops, transit tunnels, college steam tunnels and other off-limits locations.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

February - 02/09/2013
http://www.urbanghostsmedia.com/home/twamoran/urbanghostsmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/st-dunstan-in-the-east.jpg

Here's your monthly dose of link recommendations... along with news on forthcoming reports and current (mis)adventures. Link Roundup This month I've gathered another selection of things that have tickled my fancy of late; including the fascinating Cypriot ghost town at Varosha, a ruined Pepsi bottling plant and a Tuscan insane asylum! Enjoy. The Creepiest Places on Earth Cracked.com Tuscany's Asylum for the Criminally Insane Environmental Graffiti Abandoned Pepsi Factory in Cambodia Visboo Mediterranean Ghost Town, Cyprus Sometimes Interesting Bombed-Out Church Re-imagined as Peaceful Urban Garden Urban Ghosts This Month Right now I'm in Melbourne, Australia. It's my first visit to this continent, and the journey here was an adventure in itself... commencing with a nine-hour coach journey to Istanbul, and 'complications' at the Bulgarian-Turkish border. After an intense weekend immersion in Turkish culture (backgammon, tea, hookah, Islamic holy sites, tea, museums, music, cemeteries and tea), I managed to traverse three continents in 24 hours - finally arriving in Melbourne via a stopover at Singapore. Travelling from a Bulgarian Winter straight into Australian summertime resulted in a temperature jump of almost 50 degrees, which only served to further confound my state of desynchronosis. As it turns out though, Melbourne is awesome - and arriving just in time for Australia Day, I was greeted with a heavy week of tennis, festivals and barbecues. So far I've already managed t...

February

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy