Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Urban Exploration - Sites focusing on the art of urban exploration: touring storm drains, abandoned buildings, rooftops, transit tunnels, co

Forums     Login   Signup

Urban Exploration

Subrings: Urban Exploration - Houses   Urban Exploration Photography   Urban Exploration - Hospitals   Urban Exploration - Paris France   Urban Exploration - Belgium  
Manager: trekker1
This forum serves the urban exploration ring, which contains sites focussing on the art of urban exploration: touring storm drains, abandoned buildings, rooftops, transit tunnels, college steam tunnels and other off-limits locations.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Aerial tilt-shift photography - part 4 - 01/14/2013
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8496/8380625146_9f13b8cdfe_z.jpg

Following on from my  previous aerial tilt-shifts here we are back on with another set of tilt-shift photos from the plane, all pictures taken by myself on my travels with the legend that is Captain Pugwash. All the pictures are once again taken within the United Kingdom, so on with the show..   Thelwall Viaduct   Derwent Reservoir, Derbyshire   Darwen Tower, Lancashire or to give it its official title Jubilee Tower Limestone Quarry, Buxton, Derbyshire A few random goods yards Warburtons Bread, Bolton    Wayoh Water Treatment Plant, Turton   A bit of industrial plant near Warrington   Finally, a rather lovely construction site going towards Liverpool   Thanks for looking, more to follow at some point in the near future....

Aerial tilt-shift photography - part 4

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy