Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Urban Exploration - Sites focusing on the art of urban exploration: touring storm drains, abandoned buildings, rooftops, transit tunnels, co

Forums     Login   Signup

Urban Exploration

Subrings: Urban Exploration - Houses   Urban Exploration Photography   Urban Exploration - Hospitals   Urban Exploration - Paris France   Urban Exploration - Belgium  
Manager: trekker1
This forum serves the urban exploration ring, which contains sites focussing on the art of urban exploration: touring storm drains, abandoned buildings, rooftops, transit tunnels, college steam tunnels and other off-limits locations.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Humber Bridge by air - 01/08/2013
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8158/7435645130_a1117621c8_z.jpg

Just caught the repeat of Rivers with Griff Rhys Jones, missed this the first time round but Mr P's flagged this one up due to the wonderful sight of Mr Griff Rhys Jones going draining - whatever floats your boat I say. This episode tracked waterways from Liverpool over to the Humber Estuary, which reminded me of a few pics I got last year flying over the Humber Bridge, sadly not in the best of weather.     I must say that for me the Humber Bridge is one of the most impressive views I've seen from the plane and I'd jump at the chance to fly back for another go with the camera in better weather.

Humber Bridge by air

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy