Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Urban Exploration - Sites focusing on the art of urban exploration: touring storm drains, abandoned buildings, rooftops, transit tunnels, co

Forums     Login   Signup

Urban Exploration

Subrings: Urban Exploration - Houses   Urban Exploration Photography   Urban Exploration - Hospitals   Urban Exploration - Paris France   Urban Exploration - Belgium  
Manager: trekker1
This forum serves the urban exploration ring, which contains sites focussing on the art of urban exploration: touring storm drains, abandoned buildings, rooftops, transit tunnels, college steam tunnels and other off-limits locations.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]When - 12/21/2012
When it comes to UE, I am generally quiet and try to be low key about my exploring adventures for whatever reason...But I realize I am getting older and this past-time of mine has become more and more popular with young people.Which is a GOOD thing for the most part. *because I was young once too!Two things I really appreciate about the serious young explorers are: Their degree of respect for the locations and Their patience with "old Hoots" like me!I have met some outstanding young UE enthusiasts and I'm grateful that they are out there, taking it seriously, documenting, having a blast, and thinking it's "cool" when Old Hoots like me can turn them on to a place they have never been!!Keep up the good work Young Urban (and Rural) Explorers!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy