Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Urban Exploration - Sites focusing on the art of urban exploration: touring storm drains, abandoned buildings, rooftops, transit tunnels, co

Forums     Login   Signup

Urban Exploration

Subrings: Urban Exploration - Houses   Urban Exploration Photography   Urban Exploration - Hospitals   Urban Exploration - Paris France   Urban Exploration - Belgium  
Manager: trekker1
This forum serves the urban exploration ring, which contains sites focussing on the art of urban exploration: touring storm drains, abandoned buildings, rooftops, transit tunnels, college steam tunnels and other off-limits locations.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Winter in the Lake District - 12/09/2012
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8200/8248300596_65a7d61b4c_z.jpg

from the air - The first weekend of December 2012, the first real blast of the winter weather and a flight thru the Lake District of England.   Two planes, both CSTW Microlights, for a bit of gentle cat and mouse over the valleys and mountains of the likes of Eskdale and Borrowdale.   In no particular order, but starting with us following the "mouse" up the Eskdale Valley towards the Hardnott Pass With the early winter snow on the mountains, the Lake District really was a sight for sore eyes after being stuck in the office all week. Hill walkers   and so onwards home for a beer but not without a WTF at the two canoeists in the sub zero temperature !! Thanks to both pilots, Jon and Dave - as I flew in two planes to get these shots. - Thanks for looking and I would ask you contact me should you wish to use any pictures, please don't  my pictures !!!

Winter in the Lake District

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy