Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Urban Exploration - Sites focusing on the art of urban exploration: touring storm drains, abandoned buildings, rooftops, transit tunnels, co

Forums     Login   Signup

Urban Exploration

Subrings: Urban Exploration - Houses   Urban Exploration Photography   Urban Exploration - Hospitals   Urban Exploration - Paris France   Urban Exploration - Belgium  
Manager: trekker1
This forum serves the urban exploration ring, which contains sites focussing on the art of urban exploration: touring storm drains, abandoned buildings, rooftops, transit tunnels, college steam tunnels and other off-limits locations.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Return to Whittingham Asylum - 12/03/2012
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8200/8238117603_f86fc7f4a2_z.jpg

by air - On route to the Lake District, December 2012 we flew over Whittingham Asylum, I thought I had finally got this place out of my system with my previous fly over and my little explore inside of Whittingham's infamous, now long derelict, grounds and buildings. I bolted upright in my harness and started to snap away with the camera as we flew along at 120mph towards our true destination of the Eskdale and Borrowdale valleys.                 The full collection of all my shots of Whittingham Asylum can be found on my Flickr - Finally please don't steal my photographs, please ask.

Return to Whittingham Asylum

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy