Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Cats Webring - Cat (kat) n. Felis catus, from Old English catt, probably from Late Latin cattus, catta cat. This versital cat ring is f

Forums     Login   Signup

Cats Webring

Manager:
Cat (kat) n. Felis catus, from Old English catt, probably from Late Latin cattus, catta cat.

This versital cat ring is for personal sites, sites that have information on various breeds, general care information sites and sites selling goodies for cats and their owners.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Summer Reading - 06/28/2012
I've been away from blogging for a long time (long story) and now that I'm back, I'm almost overwhelmed with all the changes! I don't take to change too well so this is going to take some time getting used to! The cats haven't been up to much, just sleeping, and I've been doing a lot of reading. Right now I've just begun Gai-Jin by James Clavell and it is one big book! First, one of my favorite memes: Booking Through Thursday: Who taught you to read? I can't remember a time when I didn't love books! The answer to the question is: my father. He was Deaf and had gone to the state school for the Deaf during the 1930s-40s. Education for the Deaf has always been rather delayed and I think my dad read at no more than a third grade level. I remember sitting on his lap while he read Dr. Seuss and other stories to me. He would point at each word as he read. I quickly figured out that the word he was pointing to was the one he was reading out lou...

Summer Reading

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy