Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Blog This! - Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of to

Forums     Login   Signup

Blog This!

Manager: system1
Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of topics here.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Found You.. - 07/23/2013
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-RwsGhEFq4GQ/Ue6eYxiEBJI/AAAAAAAAAac/z1-2YLJNQ48/s320/abstract-painting-touch-of-nature-detail.jpg

That one person, who you always find everywhere in everything somehow. You don't need to remember, you just know it.."Wish you were here.." Amidst the unknown, in the new rains With young clear drops falling on a smile With wet colours on unfinished palette In the creation that my fate, with my hands was designing I found you; I sketched you In the most soothing music, in my favourite line For that melody in the tune that I hear on loop In logic for all the facts and lies that were told to me since I was a child I found you; I heard you I wove many stories in my mind in my dreams day and night with colourful sands of time with shadows from past and neigh There I found you; I created you As I set my fingers on lows and highs on white and black keys on piano of my life With strings of lucidity and blurredness As I gave my heart beats to the rhythm I found you; I sang you With yellow rays of hope and freshness, with words of wisdom and foolishness on the riverbed of mornings and evenings on flowing pebbles and flowers I found you, I drew your reflection At a distance, as you flinched, in bright daylight I cheated that moment and came close to you I stole the light around to confine you to my sight As the weight of the moment grew to a place away, with you I flew Where then I found you, I unravelled you “As the dry air gets the scent of wet soil I know it’s raining somewhere Yet within me something as caught flare Somewhere the sleepiness has awaken to only lose consciousnes...

Found You..

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy