Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Blog This! - Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of to

Forums     Login   Signup

Blog This!

Manager: system1
Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of topics here.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Disfigured - 07/07/2013
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-XLONgJ5BzUU/UX-1sZfWBSI/AAAAAAAAAZA/eiM2XQ-AXLI/s320/09.jpg

I shooed the pride away In silence it grew around my neck little by little So, I curbed it by its neck It ballooned out of my hand I waited for it to explode In silence I heard it roar And I can’t hear me speak any more. So, I started humming a tune From a melodious to a high pitch one I spoke expressions that gushed out of no one’s land and wore colours that bloomed out of the pond of self-conceitedness Engaged to night in broad daylight I stand still in front of a mirror and all I see is a clueless veiled bride So I take the jewels off my body I rub the colours off my skin till I feel the warmth of my own blood And for a moment, for once, I feel near to me drenched in the two red; one false and true And as I look at my hands trying to identify I realize the loss that I once used to dread And when the swiveling group of pride stings me I run to save myself on a road unknown I know I’ll get lost, I know I’m thinking of the place where I might land If I could have my fears fanned I would stand still and feel each sting And in my ears, hear the pride ring The lies it has got for me I try to hear from distance the warning Of the flying truth soon to be a bygone So I close my eyes and I remember a music that can still reach my ears, A melody so pure that can meet, the truth’s seat at a depth inside me, in a well where both heaven and hell flow A song that can melt my pride into tears and smile, honey and brine A tune that with affection can lift the veil to smoothen my...

Disfigured

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy