Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Blog This! - Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of to

Forums     Login   Signup

Blog This!

Manager: system1
Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of topics here.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

How to Deal with Anal Neighbor - 06/09/2013
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Q2RKTSkMQ10/UbSoOyI68QI/AAAAAAAAALE/3kcMQKdjiU8/s1600/trashy_lawn.jpg

Dear Dink, We are having a problem with our neighbor and need some help. He is an anal retentive freak about his yard. He is retired and does nothing else but take care of his lawn. He mows his lawn every 2 days, and it looks like a golf course. His flower and vegetable gardens are always in perfect order. We on the other hand have very little time to keep up with our yard work. Between my husband and I, we are working several jobs and taking care of our 4 children. The problem is our neighbor doesn't seem to like us. He is always giving us dirty looks and will not talk to us. If he sees us coming near him he walks away. I am sure it is because our lawn isn't up to HIS standards. Its not like we are letting our lawn go completely, we just don't have time to make it an English garden masterpiece. What can we do to have better relations with our neighbor? Weeded Out Dear Out, This may have nothing to do with your lack of green thumb skills. Are you hideous looking? Do you smell? Contrary to what your frien...

How to Deal with Anal Neighbor

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy