Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Blog This! - Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of to

Forums     Login   Signup

Blog This!

Manager: system1
Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of topics here.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

10 Most Common Interview Questions-And How to Nail Them - 06/02/2013
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-19dX-FokiYo/Uat-jn9pzDI/AAAAAAAAAK0/GuRoDArXrCk/s320/office-space-8.jpg

You applied for a job and got an interview, great. Now you have to prepare for the interview by preparing answers for the questions you will be asked. Here are some of the most frequently asked interview questions and how you should answer them. 1.       Can you tell me about yourself? I don’t like stupid people, so you better do your best to keep them away from me. I consider myself a whisky connoisseur. I like to scare the neighborhood kids at Halloween and steal their candy, it’s a hoot. 2.       What is your biggest weakness? You only want one weakness, thank God. I’m kind of lazy, actually very lazy. I just don’t like to work very hard, because, well, working sucks. So if you can find something for me to do that takes very little effort, like maybe watch TV or surf the web, that would be great. 3.       Why are you looking for a job? Why else, I need to make some money Jack. I have those pesky things, oh you know, BILLS, and they aren’t going to pay themselves. Besides, the last job I had didn’t go so well. 4.       Why do you want to work here? I don’t. I just need a damn job, okay. I don’t believe in your company or your stupid products. And that silly jingle you have on the radio has got to go. 5.       Can you tell me about a time when you had a conflict with a co-worker and how you resolved it? Yeah, I hated my co-worker Larry...

10 Most Common Interview Questions-And How to Nail Them

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy