Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Blog This! - Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of to

Forums     Login   Signup

Blog This!

Manager: system1
Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of topics here.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Powerball Winner Revealed - 05/21/2013
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-avNnUkZ9qvU/UZrLsGh0JEI/AAAAAAAAAKk/bsy8W_XArEo/s320/powerball.jpg

Zephyrhills, Florida--A sleepy little resort town near Tampa, Florida is now home to the largest Powerball jackpot winner ever.  A lottery spokesman for the Florida Lottery confirmed the winning ticket was sold at a local grocery store in Zephyrhills. The winning numbers from Saturday’s Powerball drawing were 10, 13, 14, 22, and 52, with a Powerball of 11. Up to this time, only losers had come forward. In a press conference at the grocery store where the winning ticket was sold, the Powerball winner revealed his identity. Richard Smacker of Sheboygan, WI announced he has the winning Power Ball ticket worth more than half a billion dollars. Mr. Smacker and his wife Melissa were on vacation when Richard purchased the winning Powerball ticket. In Smacker’s words he was “A loyal lottery player”. Smacker, 48, who works as a telephone customer service representative for a large cable television company in Wisconsin, says he probably will not be keeping his job. “Are you kidding me, who asked that stupid question, I just won 600 million dollars Jack! I’m not going back to that $H#!hole, in fact, I’m going to call my boss right now and tell him to take his EOS reports and stick em’.  And I’m not gonna stop there; I’m gonna burn every bridge I have. Why you ask would I do that, because I can!” The crowd of residents and reports were mildly amused at Smackers attitude. Smackers wife, however, appeared uncomfortable and agitated. When asked what he would...

Powerball Winner Revealed

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy