Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Blog This! - Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of to

Forums     Login   Signup

Blog This!

Manager: system1
Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of topics here.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

What to do with that Liberal Arts Degree - 05/18/2013
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-kxR4vSG2P34/UZgz8MvknUI/AAAAAAAAAKU/w7F1CRB3ppo/s1600/chris-farley-chippendales.jpg

Dear Dink, How can I make a pile of money fast? I have a lot of debt from my college education, credit cards, car loan, etc. I would like to buy a house so bankruptcy is not an option for me. I just need some idea on what I can do to make some serious cash, anything really. I am at my wits end, please help? Stuck in a coffee shop Dear Stuck, Yet another sad story of how a degree is unable to provide a decent income. I know many who have advanced degrees in fields such as Art History who do nothing more than sell sandwiches. So my advice to those of you who are considering an education, pick a degree that will make you some damn money. Have you ever thought about a career in the performing arts? I saw an advertisement recently that was willing to pay hot females up to $2,500 per day just to dance. ( I wish I was a hot female.) I don’t think we’re talking the Nutcracker here, although maybe you could star in a movie called the Nutcracker.   I saw another ad that guaranteed 6 figures per year for any woman willing to star in movies. I know I have suggested a career in the performing arts in the past, so I apologize for being unorgional. Just seems to me like it is a great way for the ladies to make good money. First though you need to get some head shots, and some pictures of your face as well. Then send the pictures along to me so I can determine if you are suited for a career in the performing arts. Oh no, I just realized, you never stated whether you ...

What to do with that Liberal Arts Degree

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy