Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Blog This! - Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of to

Forums     Login   Signup

Blog This!

Manager: system1
Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of topics here.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Leave Your Brats Home - 05/11/2013
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-cc_g5FSMAoo/UY6bvoE5e5I/AAAAAAAAAJ8/kkqNEC_UPA0/s1600/restu.jpg

Dear Dink, I was doing some shopping the other day and was dismayed at the behavior of other people’s children. These people just let their kids run around the store unsupervised the entire time I was shopping. W hat if the kids got hurt; or worse kidnapped while their clueless parents paid no attention. It is also unpleasant for others who are trying to relax and do a little shopping. This always seems to happen when my husband and I go out to eat too. Is it rude to say something to the parents in a situation such as this? Peeved in Aisle 3 Dear Peeved, I  empathize with this, and this is the reason my wife and I do not go out with our children very often. Yes ladies, Dink is a happily married man and devoted father of 8, so sorry to bust your bubbles (yes I said bust not burst, just another play on words). Screaming unruly children have no place in public. I don’t understand how parents can go to a nice restaurant and let their bratty kids ruin the evening for everyone else. A fast food joint is one thing, a fancy restaurant with the chairs not nailed down is quite another. I can’t remember how many times my fine dining at the Sizzler has been interrupted when somebody’s little snot-nosed kid hits me in the back of the head with a fry. Revenge is sweet, and I will help you get even with those parents who choose not to supervise their offspring. A child running around unsupervised often happens in big department stores. When you see this, approach the parents w...

Leave Your Brats Home

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy