Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Blog This! - Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of to

Forums     Login   Signup

Blog This!

Manager: system1
Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of topics here.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Torn in the Corn - 04/26/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-iJj6Fj6nDAc/UXs9Ly0ct2I/AAAAAAAAAJk/9mS_5ajc2ms/s1600/corn.jpg

Dear Dink, I'm 22, almost finished with college, and currently living with my parents. I desperately want to move out of my house, and I would like to live with my boyfriend, but I am vacillating between both sides. I don't know if I should just go ahead and get a place with him or stay at home until I graduate (with all my bills and tuition paid, therefore no financial stress on me). Torn in the corn, Dear Corn, The answer to this riddle all depends on where you want to end up later in life. If you stay living at home with no costs you may actually have a chance at financial freedom by the time you are 73 years old. This, however, depends on your career choice. Did you major in some meaningless subject like mathematics? What the hell does a mathematician do anyways? I guess mathematicians probably work government jobs which means you won’t have to work your fingers to the bone until you’re 73, might be 54 or 55 when you retire. If that is the case well bravo! On the other hand moving in with your boyfriend can be rewarding as well. You will be free from your mommy and daddy telling you what you can and can’t do. How old did you say you are? However, within a year you could be pregnant with your bastard boyfriend’s bastard baby as he decides he isn’t ready to settle down and takes off with your best friend the stripper. Well that will teach you a lesson for having a stripper as your best friend, but I guess they need friends too. Unable to support yourself and afra...

Torn in the Corn

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy