Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Blog This! - Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of to

Forums     Login   Signup

Blog This!

Manager: system1
Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of topics here.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

10 Things a Husband Should Never Say or Do - 04/15/2013
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-64bZ54czNcE/UWxTlPmkbRI/AAAAAAAAAJU/vcYUKP1R6xM/s1600/mad_wife.png

Hey all you manly men out there, if you want to avoid landing yourself in the dog house listen up. Over the years, Dink has said and done some pretty stupid things to earn some couch time.   Since I dole out great advice I figured I would share some tips to ensure you will stay out of the dog house and still get some action, if you catch my drift. Below are things you should never ever say or do to your blushing bride, and yes they are all true.   10. “She eats like a trucker, just not in front of other people.” Big no no-I think I got 3 weeks on the couch for that one. In my head it was justified at the time.   My wife and I were newlyweds and had just arrived at an extended family holiday party after going out to dinner. My family insisted we grab a plate and dig in. Of course since I am a manly man I did as I was told and ate even more food. My lovely wife said she wasn’t hungry and received a few blank stares and then more insistence on eating. I didn’t want her to feel uncomfortable and also didn’t want my family to think she was anorexic. Nonetheless still not a good idea to say your wife eats like a trucker but not in front of other people. 9. When you’re pregnant wife arrives home from the doctor with shingles and a patch over her eye, pirate jokes are not funny. “Arrrggghh, what’s for dinner me matey?” I probably could have chosen a different way to approach her. But since she was 8 months pregnant and didn’t want anyth...

10 Things a Husband Should Never Say or Do

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy