Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Blog This! - Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of to

Forums     Login   Signup

Blog This!

Manager: system1
Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of topics here.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Bloomberg Bans Fun, Demands to be Called “Supreme One” - 03/02/2013
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-G0-czhTYq6Q/UTJDlzVf9BI/AAAAAAAAAHk/LtUk1tz_Bi0/s1600/bloomberg.jpg

New York, NY – Mayor Michael Bloomberg is quickly building a legacy as a great protector for the people of New York City by helping people who simply can’t help themselves. From the ne’er-do-wells who drink too much soda and smoke too many cigarettes, to, God forbid, people who use Styrofoam, the mayor is truly making a difference. In the annual State of the City speech, Bloomberg raised the stakes for his nanny-state yet again. The following is an excerpt of the Mayor’s speech. The mayor began his speech with some harsh words for his city council. “As we take a look back at 2012 and look ahead to this year, the state of our fair city couldn’t be better…HEY, Council Speaker Quinn, if you’re not going to pay attention to what I have to say, then at the very least you can keep your snarky off-handed comments to yourself. You know what, I demand to be treated with some damn respect by you people, so from now on you will now refer to me as The Supreme One. Now, may I continue Council Speaker Quinn? Thank you. Bitch. Now if it were up to me I would make an all about ban on soda, tobacco, alcohol, and foods that make your ass fat, but the city attorney tells me that just isn’t legally possible at this time. So for from this day forth, I am moving to outlaw fun in the city limits. Yes you heard me right, anything fun is done. You can have your little vices; soda, cigarettes, booze, strippers, I don’t really care, you just can’t have any fun! It’s very simple...

Bloomberg Bans Fun, Demands to be Called “Supreme One”

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy