Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Blog This! - Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of to

Forums     Login   Signup

Blog This!

Manager: system1
Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of topics here.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Detachment - 02/26/2013
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ah2b-n7iIzI/USz1DhLQvhI/AAAAAAAAAYE/mZsmtjmdtdw/s400/Hymn.jpg

If I could fly, if I could fly Would you spare me the ground, would you? If I could wish, if I could wish Would you spare me the truth? And if I could compose music Would you spare me the audience? You see, I don’t know, who you are But would you spare me the mirror? And why are you standing here by me when my world won’t even accommodate your shadow? And why do you even listen to me, the words between us would be lost If there’s a speck of light in this time let it be suspended here in this frost for these moments to be warm in our memories If I could leave, if I could leave Would you spare me the memories? These skies offer us nothing no boundaries between the tenses, past and present, present and future Yet we look above as if something’s there to look after us And you wait here in the yellows and oranges of heat and rain Our dampened feet would just stay in the pool of rain Tomorrow our feet would dry but the pool would remain If I could run away, if I could run away Would you spare me the chase? I wear a crown of broken thoughts studded with twigs of freedom And the twin wings of light and dark carry me under the skies Yet you try to join and understand the broken The red edges of disjoint thoughts have bled These stains won’t leave your fingers then My impression on your world would leave an empty dent You have already carried yourself too far, all along If I could hurt myself, if I could hurt myself Would you spare me the healing? So offer me an escape, you ...

Detachment

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy