Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Blog This! - Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of to

Forums     Login   Signup

Blog This!

Manager: system1
Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of topics here.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Old Navy Kids and Baby Sale Feb 7-20, 2013 #ONKidtacular - 02/07/2013
http://callistasramblings.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/old-navy-superhero-attire.jpg

I love shopping for baby and kids clothes. I don’t do it enough but there’s nothing like a brand new outfit for your little ones, especially since they make them so CUTE now! SUPERHERO FANS IN THE MAKING My husband has gotten my children interested in superheroes lately so when looking at the choices Old Navy has for babies and kids , I honed in on the superhero attire especially. I was happy to see there were even choices for my girls. For The Dress Lovers My daughters are also especially fond of dresses and I found two while looking around the site that I may pick up for Easter or something. I especially like the one on the right because it has pockets. My one daughter wears dresses more often than not but then she doesn’t have a pocket for her Kleenex or Chapstick or small things she finds and wants to keep. Baby Clothes Are So Adorable I don’t have a baby to shop for anymore since my youngest is 22 months but that doesn’t stop me from ogling the baby clothes! Mix and Match You can mix and match a lot of items together to make an outfit, so even if your child’s friends also get their clothes from Old Navy, they won’t necessarily look the same as your daughter because they can be put together in different ways! I put together a mock outfit for my pink loving daughter. Left to right: Cropped Leggings, Embellished Ruffle-Trim Dress, Heart Cutout Ballet Flats, Satin Tulle Flower Headband OLD NAVY KIDTACULAR KIDS AND BABY SALE If you are interested in shopping at...

Old Navy Kids and Baby Sale Feb 7-20, 2013 #ONKidtacular

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy