Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Blog This! - Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of to

Forums     Login   Signup

Blog This!

Manager: system1
Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of topics here.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

A Conversation With Myself - 02/07/2013
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-cAStCaoOo3I/UROBMavPnOI/AAAAAAAAAX0/3sXTcPJdCWk/s640/g2baw.png

This is a  guest post from  glad2bawoman , a website that specially celebrates the success and freedom of women. With various articles written from the women's perspective and by women, this is surely a step towards furthering the liberation of women in today's era. The following is a poem that captures the transient phase in a journey of a woman and how she is dealing with it by having a conversation with herself.  "In moments of solitude and even amidst crowd, I’ve often talked to myself out loud, And wondered about the myriad things, The moony tinges and gossamer wings, Why do I smile smiles that hide a pang of pain, Why do we calculate life in terms of loss and gain? Why is freedom reduced to simply a term? And we live a life, enslaved, worse than a worm. I stand solitary in this journey, stranded and cold, No heart to comfort me, no arms to hold, Walking through this maze, I might find myself, I’m melting away to oblivion, like the candle-flame, Dusty and defeated, I lost in this vicious game, My cries break the dead silence, yet heard by none. The void within cries out in agony - all said and done. All that is pent-up within, I want to shout out to the skies, But sinister shadows choke my voice with lies. How long shall I walk on, tired and numb, I know not, The vast unknown lies ahead, yet nothingness is all I’ve got." For more on Glad2baWoman, visit  http://www.glad2bawoman.com/

A Conversation With Myself

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy