Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Blog This! - Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of to

Forums     Login   Signup

Blog This!

Manager: system1
Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of topics here.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Reverse charades, Reverse Charades Junior - 02/03/2013
http://callistasramblings.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/reversecharades_thumb.png

I’m always on the lookout for new games to play during our monthly Games Nights or even with my immediate family. I love games. I love the game Charades but only if I play with people I know very well because I get shy acting in front of a large group of people or people I don’t know well. That is exactly why Reverse Charades is so awesome.     How Can Charades Be Reversed? I was confused at first too but it’s very simple actually. In the original game of charades, one person acts out a word and the others try to guess it. In Reverse Charades, a group of people act out a word while one person tries to guess it. In the original rules, it has you splitting your group into two teams. One team acts out the word, one person on the other team is the guesser and the rest of the team holds the word cards for the acting team. You act out and guess as many words as you can in one minute (timer included.) There are 720 words in the game so it will be a while before you see the same word again. When a Group Acts Out a Word… …hilarity ensues! Seriously every time we play this game we are CRACKING UP. I’ve played the Junior edition (which isn’t much different from the regular edition) with a group of adults, a group of children and a group of mixed adults and children and each time it had us dying of laughter.  Each person interprets the word slightly differently so the guesser has more than one type of action to guess with. Although the actors can’t discuss and...

Reverse charades, Reverse Charades Junior

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy