Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Blog This! - Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of to

Forums     Login   Signup

Blog This!

Manager: system1
Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of topics here.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Work it Girl! - 02/02/2013
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lHbus5-ZKkI/UQ3iKknfhLI/AAAAAAAAAHM/wMHooVAV1fw/s1600/one-man-several-women-200x112.jpg

Dear Dink, I work with a guy who is super smart and would like to "pick his brain" about stuff, and he initially said "I ask ALOT of questions" to his "best friend who is a woman”. When I ask him questions about something job related all he says is ok. I know they said he is shy to other people or warms up slowly, but come on when do try to talk to him it’s just OK, or he has his "entourage" of women around. When I ask his girlfriend questions about this she just laughs. I told her am not trying to hit on him. I just want to ask work related questions and get a better response. Now to her and other women he is an open book. I don’t over load him with questions or anything. And if I do talk to him I prefer to do it when he's alone. Just tonight heard him and his girlfriend laughing and whispering because I think she told him what I said. Just want better working environment, not trying to flirt with him. Bewildered Dear Bewildered, Yeah, like, I’m really sure his brain is what you want to pick. You said he has an entourage of women around him, are you sure he isn’t secretly an advice columnist who goes by the name Dink the Shrink, because that sounds just like someone I know; a drink in one hand, a Cuban in the other, and a fine cigar close by (yes you read that correctly-not a typo). This crush of yours, oh I mean smart guy at work as you tell it, makes me proud to be a man. However, it does sound like you are being made out to be a fool by his girlfriends. He hims...

Work it Girl!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy