Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Blog This! - Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of to

Forums     Login   Signup

Blog This!

Manager: system1
Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of topics here.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Cheesy Potato Bacon Breakfast Casserole with Cavendish From the Farm - 01/29/2013
http://callistasramblings.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/cavendish-from-the-farm-wedges1.png

I am a big lover of potatoes and french-fries, I can literally never get enough. I like them almost any way and I love finding new ways to cook them. This recipe for Cheesy Potato Bacon Breakfast Casserole is from the Cavendish website and uses one of their new potato products in the From the Farm line. Cavendish From the Farm products include wedges, rustic reds and straight cuts and are exclusively from Prince Edward Island (PEI), Canada. The skin is left on unlike many frozen potato products (and the skin is very good for you) and they are prepared with 100% Canola oil and lightly seasoned with sea salt. Cavendish From the Farm products are low in saturated fat as well. I looked through the recipe ideas and decided on a breakfast dish but we had it for dinner. I love making breakfast for dinner, we do it at least once or twice a month. If you look at the photo from the recipe page, you’ll notice mine doesn’t look quite the same. I doubled the recipe and it ended up a big watery but still tasted SO very good. I also added more cheese than it called for because we are cheese lovers and I used dried chives and parsley instead of fresh parsley and green onions. I also omitted the mushrooms. When I cook, I like to be creative and cook without recipes . If I do use a recipe I never use it exactly as is. What Will You Need Cavendish From the Farm Wedges Whipping Cream Sour Cream Shredded Cheese Bacon Parsley (fresh or dried) Green onions or Chives (fresh or dried) Mushrooms ...

Cheesy Potato Bacon Breakfast Casserole with Cavendish From the Farm

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy