Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Blog This! - Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of to

Forums     Login   Signup

Blog This!

Manager: system1
Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of topics here.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

The Simpsons: The Fifteenth Season on DVD - 12/19/2012
http://lh6.ggpht.com/-I8CdeldPFfk/UNI9bZT2eAI/AAAAAAAAJNU/VI1FSgoB8Ng/2012giftguide%5B59%5D.jpg?imgmax=800

The Simpsons, while in its 24th season on TV, just released Season 15 on DVD and Blu-ray in time for the holidays. It makes a great gift for the Simpsons lover in your family. Season 15 contains episodes from 2003-2004 Episode List: Treehouse of Horror XIV" "My Mother the Carjacker" The President Wore Pearls" "The Regina Monologues" "The Fat and the Furriest" "Today I Am a Clown" "'Tis the Fifteenth Season" "Marge vs. Singles, Seniors, Childless Couples and Teens, and Gays" "I, (Annoyed Grunt)-Bot" "Diatribe of a Mad Housewife" "Margical History Tour" "Milhouse Doesn't Live Here Anymore" "Smart and Smarter" "The Ziff Who Came to Dinner" "Co-Dependent's Day" "The Wandering Juvie" "My Big Fat Geek Wedding" Catch 'Em If You Can" "Simple Simpson" "The Way We Were...

The Simpsons: The Fifteenth Season on DVD

Replied - 12/19/2012
The Simpsons, while in its 24th season on TV, just released Season 15 on DVD and Blu-ray in time for the holidays. It makes a great gift for the Simpsons lover in your family. Season 15 contains episodes from 2003-2004 Episode List: Treehouse of Horror XIV" "My Mother the Carjacker" The President Wore Pearls" "The Regina Monologues" "The Fat and the Furriest" "Today I Am a Clown" "'Tis the Fifteenth Season" "Marge vs. Singles, Seniors, Childless Couples and Teens, and Gays" "I, (Annoyed Grunt)-Bot" "Diatribe of a Mad Housewife" "Margical History Tour" "Milhouse Doesn't Live Here Anymore" "Smart and Smarter" "The Ziff Who Came to Dinner" "Co-Dependent's Day" "The Wandering Juvie" "My Big Fat Geek Wedding" Catch 'Em If You Can" "Simple Simpson" "The Way We Weren't" "Bart-Mangled Banner" "Fraudcast News" Episode 7 - “Tis the Fifteenth Season” is the Christmas episode which includes Homer doing a version of How the Grinch Stole Christmas.   Special Collector’s Edition The special collector’s edition of the DVD has a 3-D case with a special fold out cardboard case and Springfield visitor’s guide with information on each episode and a list of special features which includes animation showcases, commentary, deleted scenes and some other extras. Buy It: Buy Simpsons ...

The Simpsons: The Fifteenth Season on DVD

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy