Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Blog This! - Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of to

Forums     Login   Signup

Blog This!

Manager: system1
Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of topics here.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Woman in Heat - 01/20/2013
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Ui8-LGpx-k8/UPwTNglcj1I/AAAAAAAAAGs/7axoJGYDsmo/s1600/imagesCAYBX3CG.jpg

Dear Dink, I have been married for about 2 months. My husband and I have talked about having kids, but I'm not sure when the right time to have them is. Help? Ovulating in Heat, Dear Heat, The right time to have children is NEVER, ever ever. You've only been married for 2 months and already you’re talking about kids? Are you insane? You need to put the brakes on those impulses for at least a year or two. The honeymoon isn’t even over, and there are far more important things you should be doing in this part of your marriage. Right now you should be thinking of nothing more than pleasing your husband. Other than giving it up to him at least 5 times per day, there is much more you need to be doing in order to make sure he is a happy man. When your hubby gets home from a hard day of manly work, make sure you have an ice cold beer, or two, or three, waiting for him on a silver serving tray.   Then tell him to park it in front of the television and give him a nice shoulder and neck massage while he enjoys his first brew of the evening. Over the weekend you could invite his friends over to watch "the game". Make sure to have all of his favorite foods: fried cheese curds, jalapeno poppers, pizza, chili, those little pickle ham and cream cheese thingy’s, and of course lots and lots of cold beer. You could add a nice touch by serving them in a French maid outfit or something slinky. Yes, you’re right, I'm daydreaming again, so what. Now you ask what the hell does thi...

Woman in Heat

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy