Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Blog This! - Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of to

Forums     Login   Signup

Blog This!

Manager: system1
Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of topics here.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

The Embrace - 11/08/2012
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Qj6YnnV25xo/UJvK0g0AOXI/AAAAAAAAAUs/jCqQMWfYjNs/s320/Abstract_Nothing.jpg

“Show it some mercy, it’s burning in flames The skin of all hopes is melting; tell me out of this what do you gain? Shower it with some relief; it’s scorching under the sun The soothing peach color has turned into brownish red Tell me how do you plan to resist your misdeeds’ brunt? Oh well yes, I’m, talking about myself in third person That’s because you seem to have some grudge against me for some reason!!” You see, for an artist, stage is a temple, and performance worship So this pain that I have been talking to, who has got the stage, does not leave And I tell it that it has to go away And I have tried to convey the message, but it simply pays no heed Yes, it swirls around my bed across the hall of nothing And the dryness in my eyes tries to sip its beauty and wrath The tears entering in my ears cheer its performance But the curtains have to be drawn, and as I doze This pain, not giving up, then sits next to me, and wa...

The Embrace

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy