Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Blog This! - Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of to

Forums     Login   Signup

Blog This!

Manager: system1
Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of topics here.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Chuggington Icy Escapades DVD - 12/14/2012
The newest Chuggington DVD is perfect for the Winter Season. See how the Chuggers deal with common Winter issues in a train yard such as frozen rails, blizzards, snow drifts and wintery winds.&160; As always, life lessons are learned during these adventures. Icy Escapades is also available as a picture book, wherever books are sold. It’s the perfect show for a snowy, blustery day inside. Perfect for children ages 4-8, it would be a welcome holiday gift as well. My girls have always loved Chuggington and it even captured the interest of my toddler. I think part of the reason why kids love trains so much is because they aren’t allowed to be around them in real life so it’s something different to them, whereas they seem ordinary to adults. Episodes: Chilly Chuggers Snowstruck Wilson Wilson’s Icy Escapade Heave-Ho Harrison Hodge Sails Away Rolling Reporter Wilson Bonus Features Bonus Badge Quest Episode: Honk Your Horns The Chugge...

Chuggington Icy Escapades DVD

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy