Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Blog This! - Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of to

Forums     Login   Signup

Blog This!

Manager: system1
Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of topics here.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Christmas Picture Book Advent Idea - 12/11/2012
http://lh4.ggpht.com/-0r42M4C5MGM/UMeCvteCQwI/AAAAAAAAJB0/woe8Fyk9sBE/howtomakechristmasadvent%5B44%5D.jpg?imgmax=800

When I was a kid we cut out strips of red and green construction paper and wrote things to do in December on them (like read a book, watch a Christmas movie, go for a walk, sing carols etc.) and then linked them together into a chain. Each day we took one off and did what it said. I decided this year to do something similar with&160; my children but a bit different. I started it late but that’s okay, the kids can still count down to the big day. If you still don’t have an advent calendar, don’t think it’s too late. Just start as soon as you can! Our advent calendar this year counts down the days with a good Christmas book everyday. Step 1 – Prepare the Paper Use a ruler to draw lines horizontally on the paper to guide you when you cut out the strips. We use red and green paper but you can use whatever you want. You will need 24 if you do this before December starts, otherwise, figure out how many days are left including Chri...

Christmas Picture Book Advent Idea

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy