Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Blog This! - Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of to

Forums     Login   Signup

Blog This!

Manager: system1
Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of topics here.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Shoes for Crews–Slip Resistant Footwear - 12/09/2012
http://lh3.ggpht.com/-EhwjTZkgupk/UMP_e_2A7MI/AAAAAAAAI8Q/04QtIZai4dU/shoesforcrewslogo%5B4%5D.jpg?imgmax=800

I usually dread shoe shopping because I never know what size I should buy since I have a wide foot and I always end up with low quality shoes that split and break in less than a year. I was offered a chance to try a pair of shoes from Shoes for Crews so I thought I’d try it as I’d never bought shoes online before. Shoes for Crews makes shoes designed for those who walk or stand a lot, especially for their job. For example teachers or medical professionals who don’t sit much during their work day. Although I don’t have one of those types of jobs, I do walk a lot as I walk my kids to and from school each day, often multiple times per day. I’m also a Girl Guide leader and I do two units so I am pretty much standing from 5:00-9:00pm once a week and that’s not including all the standing I do before it starts as I make dinner and prepare to go. My Choice: Eastside running shoe (because I’ve always wanted to try a slip on shoe) ...

Shoes for Crews–Slip Resistant Footwear

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy