Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Blog This! - Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of to

Forums     Login   Signup

Blog This!

Manager: system1
Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of topics here.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Dolphin Organics 100% Natural Baby Products - 12/01/2012
http://lh3.ggpht.com/-RFld7LUMFT0/ULbSETbLrdI/AAAAAAAAIxU/m3ZbVL-G_DI/dolphinorganicsshampoo_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg?imgmax=800

I’m not a regular user of organic products but I do understand why many people prefer to use organic or natural products in their household. Especially if your child has special skin issues, a natural product that is hypoallergenic would be even more important. Lavender! I was given a chance to try Dolphin Organics new line of products that feature a Norfolk Lavender scent. The scent alone had me jumping at the chance. I think lavender is the PERFECT scent for babies. The lavender scent is currently available in the lotion, Shampoo/Body Wash and Bubble bath. I tried the first two out with my son.&160; The first thing I noticed is that the lavender scent is stronger in the lotion, which is my favourite. Just How Natural Is It? The back of the containers has a chart that shows which ingredients are organic, which are natural and which are artificial (HINT: NONE) I really like the rest of the packaging as well. The bottles are not easy...

Dolphin Organics 100% Natural Baby Products

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy