Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Blog This! - Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of to

Forums     Login   Signup

Blog This!

Manager: system1
Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of topics here.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Show Me Decorating: Holiday Tree Trimming Video - 11/27/2012
http://lh4.ggpht.com/--lDxL3l3c8Q/ULQkSU0KQ0I/AAAAAAAAInc/ny8p6PAFBcM/showmedecoratingdvd%5B4%5D.jpg?imgmax=800

Becky and Kathy run Miss Cayce’s Christmas Store in Midland, TX where they sell Halloween Fall and Christmas merchandise. Their success led them to form a sister business called Show Me Decorating which allows Becky, Kathy and their other sister Jennifer to: “spread their passion for creating, inspiring and educating others to decorate like a professional.” “Their mission is to “save the world” from ugly Christmas trees by supplying know-how and great product from their online shop that mixes with anyone’s own treasures to create magical memories for your family.” The team has decorated many trees and home using their techniques including the 15’ tree at the State Capitol in Austin, Texas for many years running. The instructional DVD was one of their first Show Me Decorating products. It goes over every step for decorating your holiday tree using the Show Me Decorating technique. If you’ve never decorated your own t...

Show Me Decorating: Holiday Tree Trimming Video

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy