Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Blog This! - Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of to

Forums     Login   Signup

Blog This!

Manager: system1
Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of topics here.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

What To Do With Unwanted Gift Cards– Buy and Sell at Card Swap - 11/22/2012
http://lh6.ggpht.com/-_EseXGhaUkg/UK2THYTXwbI/AAAAAAAAIik/b5cgiDkOgDA/cardswaplogo%5B4%5D.png?imgmax=800

CardSwap is Canada’s gift card buy and sell store. Buy cards through the site and get SwapPoints back which you can save up to purchase more gift cards or get cash back through PayPal. You can also sell your unwanted gift cards and receive up to 92$ in SwapPoints or get paid directly for it. Shipping is always free and you can get 92% back on your cards that you sell. You can put merchants in your wish list so that you will be notified when a certain gift card is available for purchase. I was given the opportunity to try the service out. I didn’t have any gift cards I didn’t want to sell but I was given some swap points to use to purchase a gift card. It was very simple. I decided I wanted a Tim Hortons gift card so I searched for Tim Hortons and found a $50 card was available which was perfect as that is how many points I had. When you go to a merchant page, it shows you any cards that are available or just sold and how many swa...

What To Do With Unwanted Gift Cards– Buy and Sell at Card Swap

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy